We're so excited you're interested in volunteering! Before you are able to volunteer, you must complete the following!
1) Join the PTA! By joining Purefoy PTA you are committing to our school's success!
If I join, do I have to?
- Volunteer? - No. Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. We have numerous activities planned during the school year and need plenty of volunteers to make it all happen, but volunteering is not required.
- Go to meetings? - No. We have five general meetings a year and you are welcome to attend, but it is not required.
- Spend a lot of time at the school? - No. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities available with the PTA. We have things that can be done at home, opportunities for working parents, activities that require a lot of hours and others that require minimal amounts of time. Simply let us know what you are interested in doing and how much time you have available to volunteer and we will help you find the right “job” for you.
2) Background Check! To volunteer for FISD, ALL volunteers MUST have a background check completed. This must be completed each school year and will be checked prior to events to ensure eligibility.
- Create Log In
- Fill out all the information necessary to complete your background check.
- Background checks will be completed within 3-5 business days
- Once completed, you can use the Voly website to sign up for volunteer opportunities!
3) Orientation! Attend the Volunteer Orientation 8/31/22 at 9:00am or 9/30/22 at 8:30am. Attending does not commit you to volunteering, but allows you the flexibility of volunteering.
Thanks for volunteering!
Contact our Volunteer Chair, Catherine Nguyen, with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME NEW FAMILIES!
We are so thankful to our Double Diamond sponsor for their generosity!