CALLING ALL PARENTS!
Have you been looking for a way to get more involved in your kiddo’s classroom? Sign up to be a room parent today! You will represent your child’s class and will be able collaborate with the other parents in your grade, all guided by a grade level Lead Room Parent.
Some responsibilities are as follows:
• Help organize and plan 3 parties (Winter Party 12/22, Valentine’s Day 2/14 and End of Year on 5/19) with the other grade level room parents. Help obtain volunteers to assist during the parties.
• Initiate correspondence to schedule a lunch for your teacher with help from parent volunteers. Send a reminder email at the beginning of the month to the lunch volunteer and your teacher.
• Coordinate voluntary parent participation for gifts/projects for your teacher’s birthday (or ½ birthday), teacher appreciation week, end of the year, etc.
• Assist your teacher by soliciting parent volunteers for various projects. Work with your teacher to determine his/her needs.
• Email important information regarding events and other PTA information as needed.
Have questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com
Questions? Contact Tricia Cagle at firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME, NEW FAMILIES